It's the end of another year and time for another Top Ten Blog Hop! Not only am I doing a giveaway, but many other designers are as well! The biggest prize for the entire hop is an $80 gift card to your favorite online scrap shop of your choosing! To be entered, you must leave a comment on each blog by 11:59pm January 3rd, 2016. So I hope you'll join us for lots of inspiration from this past year! I'm honored to be part of a hop with such talent! Here is the blog list if you are following along!
Christine Meyer http://scrappingwithchristine.blogspot.com
Mendi Yoshikawa http://snippets-of-mendi.blogspot.com/
Cathy Harper http://alteredplayground.blogspot.com
Nicole Nowosad http://justnicks.blogspot.com
Chantalle McDaniel http://copasetique.blogspot.com/
Becki Adams http://beckiadams.blogspot.com/
Wendy Antenucci http://antenucci.blogspot.com/
Jen Matott http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
Katrina Hunt http://paperscissorsandglue.blogspot.com/
Michele Kovack http://chelemom.blogspot.com/
Kelly Holbrook http://kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com/
Rhonda Van Ginkel http://snapwhiz.blogspot.com/
Jennie McGarvey http://jenniemcgarvey.typepad.com/
Suzanna Lee http://lifestrivialities.typepad.com/
Monique Liedtke http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Haggerty http://livethemoment-jen.blogspot.com/ *you are here
Marcia Dehn Nix http://onescrapatatime-bymumsie.blogspot.com/
Rebecca Keppel http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/
Kelly Jean Guzlas http://www.kelsterjean.com/
Melissa Elsner http://www.theprofoundbrunette.com/
Shannon Morgan http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Juliana Michaels http://www.17turtles.com/
Audrey Yeager http://audreysreflection.blogspot.com/
10. My Scraps and More: Capture This Moment: Layout created with Basic Grey's Typeset (which is fabulous) I was inspired to scrap a favorite, yet sad moment by a fellow MSAM member!
9. My Scraps and More: Darling: Cute photo of my daughter at the age of 4 after getting her hair done for my sister's wedding. I love this photo....Hailey looks like me in this picture. Plus, I love Maggie Holmes' Shine collection!!
8. Paper Camellia-Wish: layout created with the October Main kit using Dear Lizzy's Documentary and My Mind's Eye. I just love how this layout turned out as well as the photo of my cute niece.
7. Clear Scraps: 2 Cool 4 School: One of my favorite Simple Stories' collections is So Rad...a great boy collection! And I love the Clear Scraps acrylic borders! Not to mention, my nephew is adorable!
6. My Scraps and More: Remember: This is another great collection released this year...Dear Lizzy's Documentary. I created this for a daily challenge at My Scraps and More.
5. My Scraps and More: Handsome: Cocoa Vanilla's Made of Awesome is another great boy line! I used this for a layout for MSAM and a cute star cut file from The Cut Shoppe!
4. My Scraps and More: The Best Day Ever: I chose this layout because of the fun chevron print of this pattern from the Simple Stories Life Documented line. I cut out a portion of the print and used it as my background. And Simple Stories' rocks.
3. My Scraps and More: Hello Winter: This collection has great colors and I love how it turned out with the 17Turtles cut file at the bottom!
2. Paper Camellia: Love: I picked this layout because of the photo (so cute!!) and the paper (Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss). I just love the banner and little embellishments. I used the PC February Main Kit for this page.
1. Paper Camellia: Currently: Another one of my favorite Simple Stories collections is I Am; beautiful colors and I love that you are encouraged to scrap about yourself. I created this page with the PC March Main Kit.
I'm doing a prize pack giveaway in addition to the gift certificate!
1. follow my blog
2. tell me your favorite memory from 2015!
Winners will be announced on January 4th! Thanks for stopping by! Next up is Marcia's blog! Happy hopping and wishing you a Happy New Year!