Monday, April 27, 2015

My Scraps and More: The Best Day Ever

Hello and happy Monday!  Today, I have a layout I created for My Scraps and More using the Simple Stories' collection Life Documented.  I love this line as its full of bright colors and fun patterns. As always, there are a lot of great coordinating embellishments as well!  


My title is from the Silhouette shop and white cardstock.  It is cut file #37633
   designed by Lori Whitlock.    For my background, I cut out the large chevron pattern from the Stitched in Time page. 


Showing the cute banner chipboard piece as well as coordinating enamel dots and die cuts. 


More chipboard and die cuts, including the coordinating tags.   I love the multicolored camera!  


I used one of the fun photo clips on the side of my pic and adhered with a staple. 


I created a banner at the top of my page with two of my hand punches as well as added more die cuts and a cute chipboard arrow.  


Audrey has LOTS of new product in the My Scraps and More shop! Use code NOFOOLIN20 until the end of this month for 20% off all regular priced items! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment