Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Scraps and More: Capture This Moment


Hello and happy Sunday!  I am sharing a layout I created for My Scraps and More using Basic Grey's Typeset collection!  I love this line's colors and fun prints! It's doesn't disappoint for the long time Basic Grey fan! I was inspired by a fellow member at MSAM to scrap a photo of my mom, sister, and niece when my mom was dying of cancer.  It's still tough to scrap photos from this time but this is a happy memory and I know its important to tell the story.  


How cute are these coordinating flair?  You receive six in each package! 


I layered some of the cardstock stickers along with another flair badge.  I also used a doily and enamel dots from my stash. 

Showing a cute tag from the coordinating stickers....I also added a gold paper clip from Teresa Collins' Studio Gold collection. 


My title is cut with white cardstock and a cut file from the Silhouette Shop designed by Simple Stories.  

Thanks for looking! I hope this inspires you to scrap some of those harder moments in your life!  
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment