Monday, August 24, 2015

My Scraps and More: Remember

Today on the My Scraps and More Forums I have a layout for the Mix It Up Monday Challenge using Dear Lizzy's new Documentary collection!  This line is so fun to create with as the prints are bold and the colors bright!


I used one of the Documentary Word Thickers for my title as well as added strips of Amy Tangerine's new thin washi from her new collection!  (that was a must have!) 

The ephemera pieces from Documentary are so cute without being too girly! Also, I am loving the wood veneer buttons!! 

Also new in this collection is a roller stamp with new sentiments!  I think I have pretty much all that AC has released LOL 


I used two of my hand punches to create this fun banner across the upper corner of my page! Of course, nothing is complete without some stitching! :)

Be sure to check out the many new collections at My Scraps and More! Use code HOTAUGUST20 for 20% off all regular priced items (excludes Cocoa Vanilla collections). Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment