Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Scraps and More: Handsome

This past weekend on the My Scraps and More blog, I had a layout up using the new Cocoa Vanilla line Made of Awesome!  I'm so happy Audrey brought this new company into the shop! I love the papers and embellishments!   And I always appreciate a good boy line!  



I used one of the journaling cards to jot down some info about my photo and then added one of the cute flair buttons and enamel dots that coordinate with the collection. From my stash, I used some washi tape from Bella Blvd and a wooden veneer star from Studio Calico.  

For my background, I used the "Counting Stars" cut file from The Cut Shoppe an added in different patterns to the centers.  

Showing some of the coordinating stickers as well as more enamel dots!

My title is made from October Afternoon Alpha Stickers...they are so versatile and I use the on many projects!  

Thanks for stopping by! I know Audrey just restocked the shop with this collection plus a few more!  The first round went pretty fast!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment