Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Scraps and More and 17Turtles: Hello Winter

This week, the My Scraps and More Design Team and 17Turtles are teaming up for lots of inspiration and prizes! Stop by the MSAM blog to see how you can win a GC to the shop as well as 17Turtles Digital Cut Files. 
 
 
 
I recently purchased Simple Stories' Snow Fun Collection pack from the MSAM shop. I knew it was perfect to scrap this fun photo of my husband and son building a snowman after our last big snow storm. 
 
 
I chose the Running Arrows cut file from the 17Turtles Shop to use with white cardstock and added in strips of different patterned papers. 
 
 
Keeping with the white theme, I cut my title from white cardstock as well. I then added some of the coordinating stickers from Snow Fun.  I love the wood grain, as well as the different shades of blue.

 
Showing more of the accent stickers!

 
I also added some of my Studio Calico wooden veneer snowflakes and sequins from my stash.


 
Thank you for stopping by today!  Check out this and many more cut files from the 17Turtles Etsy shop! Also, Audrey is getting LOTS of new releases in at the My Scrap and More shop!
Have a great day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment