Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Scraps and More: Darling

So sorry that I haven't been updating. Life has been a little crazy lately and I find I don't have much energy left over at the end of the day.  I've been dealing with some health issues so many things have been taking a back seat...like scrapbooking and updating my blog!  

Anyway, I'm having a sort of couch day and thought I'd share a layout I created for My Scraps and More using Maggie Holmes' Shine collection. I always love anything from Maggie Holmes and Shine doesn't disappoint!  


I love the gold glitter word phrase Thickers that coordinate with this line.  I used "Darling" as my title....perfect to go with the sweet photo of my daughter!  

Shine comes with a package of wood veneer shapes and phrases; I added this large diamond as well as pieces of flowers from the Ephemera pack. 

I added a tag from the Ephemera, as well as pennant stickers and chipboard under my photo! 

More ephemera  as well as a cute love chipboard sentiment!

I added some paint splashes of Heidi Swapp Color Shine as well as enamel dot from stash!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the My Scraps and More shop to see this and many more collections!  
Have a great day!  

2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning to look at and take in all the lovely details.

    ReplyDelete