Monday, March 16, 2015

Paper Camellia: Currently

Hello...hope your weekend went well.  I spent most...ok, all of it in bed sick.  So, I'm a little run down and crabby today. I didn't get to enjoy the beautiful weather or do any scrapping.  I just feel like I have a lot to do this week so losing two days doesn't help my anxiety. 
 
Anyway, I'm going to share a layout I created using the March Main Paper Camellia Kit.  This month has a lot of I Am from Simple Stories, which is one of my favorite releases this year!  So, I decided to scrap a layout about myself! 
 


Loving the gold foil chipboard feathers!  
 
The main kit comes with a 6x12 I Am chipboard sheet which ha a lot of goodies!  I layered a few here over a gold foil tag from Jen Hadfield's Pebbles collection. 

 
I used the Heidi Swapp glittered numbers for my journaling and adding in some cute Jen Hadfield jewel stickers and chipboard pieces from I AM.

 
 
This chipboard banner is one of my favorite pieces!  I love banners first but also love the gold foil accents.

 
For my title, I used a cut file from the Silhouette shop called Currently Outline (#24966). 

 
Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the Paper Camellia shop for this month's kits (which most are sold out already!)  April's sneak peeks are up on the blog too!
Have a great day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment