Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Cut Shoppe: Snow Day

Today on The Cut Shoppe blog, I have a layout using some of the new, fun cut files perfect for this time of year!  I originally wanted to do a Christmas themed page but when I saw the Frosty Flakes cut file, I had to use it!  So, I went with a winter page instead!


I love the snowflakes in a circle pattern with the turquoise paper!  I used Elle's Studio Joyful collection for my page!  

For my title, I cut the "snow day" from Bits and Baubles with silver foil paper.  I layered the letters on top of journaling cards from Joyful. I also added wood veneer shapes from Studio Calico as well as a cute flair button from {a flair for buttons}!  

I used more of the journaling cards from Joyful as well as a cute cut out label to document about my photo. The enamel dots are from Echo Park Paper.  

After adhering my cut file down as the background, I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine as well as a mask from Studio Calico on the edges of my page.  I love how it turned out! 


To add some more bling, I added sequins from my stash as well as more enamel dots! 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out The Cut Shoppe to see all of the great holiday themed cut files! Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment