Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Paper Camellia February Main Kit: Love

In honor of Valentine's Day coming up this weekend, I have a cute layout to share that I created with Paper Camellia's Main Kit for February. There is so much beautiful paper and little goodies in this kit!   
 
 
 
 I used one of the layered tags from Kiss Kiss along with a mint colored arrow clip from Freckled Fawn.  Also in the kit is some cute pink ribbon...perfect to tie onto tags!
 
 
Loving the gold accents like one of these stickers from Kiss Kiss. 

 
I use Teresa Collins Designs' heart stencil with modeling paste on my patterned paper. I love the effect it gives!  

 
I created a banner across the top of my page with some of the accent stickers and patterned papers from the kit. You can spy one of the exclusive wood veneer hearts too!
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Are you working on any Valentine themed projects?
 
 


2 comments: