I cannot believe 2012 is coming to a close. Where did the year go??
As a fun way to kick off the new year with the design team at Practical Scrappers, we are doing a Top Ten blog hop!
10. T Ball T Bow: A cute picture of my boy (who used to call t-ball "t-ball t-bo") using Jillibean Soup's Game Day Chili line. Believe it or not (ha!) this was my 3rd attempt of doing this layout.
9. Authentique's Glory canvas mini: Love how this one turned out! My first attempt at a canvas book.
6. Trick or Treat! Smell My Feet!: This is one of the projects I did for the Clear Scraps DT. I love Authentique. I love Halloween. And I love making my own acrylic shapes!
5. Max the Pug: I created this layout for my submission for the Sketchabilities DT. I absolutely love Pink Paislee's Portfolio line! The colors are awesome! And I love my puggie!
4.My Mind's Eye All is Bright mini book: I created this Maya Road canvas book for The Scrapbooking Studio DT. All is Bright is one of my most favorite Christmas lines this year!
3. Vintage Finds Memory Binder: Again, LOVE Teresa! Vintage Finds was so fun to work with! There are so many great embellishments!
2. I Am Thankful: This is one of the new Clear Scrap products: the recipe holder. But, you can use it as a mini book! Love it! I used Simple Stories' Harvest Lane.
1. October Afternoon Midway mini book: I used the Here and Now book that comes with the collection. The bright patterns and cute embellishments really made this book fun to create!
Now, leave a comment before midnight December 31st and tell me your favorite memory of 2012! A random winner will win My Mind's Eye's Winter Wonderland collection!
Lastly, keep hopping and visit the very talented Kerri Yarus's blog!
Thanks for reading! -Jen