Tuesday, July 24, 2012

T-ball T-bow

Funny title, I know. It's what my son used to call t-ball.  Love the things that come out of little ones' mouths sometimes.  Noah is 6 1/2 and life is never boring with him.  One of his favorite things to do is don his swim trunks and "wash" our cars with the hose.  A few weeks ago, my husband set Noah up to do some washing. I went out to check on him and Noah had all four of my car doors open. He had told me he wanted to wash the inside of my car. All I could do was laugh. Now when he wants to play car wash, I make sure all the doors are locked first!

Today I am sharing two layouts I did using Jillibean Soup's Game Day Chili. I love this line because you can use it with any sport/activity.


I cut these pennants out from one of the patterned papers to make my own banner!



Here is another layout I did using the same line.

I punched out circles of the patterned paper as well as cardstock and then embellished a few of them.

Metal number from Tim Holtz's Ideology collection

Cut this star on my Cricut and then stamped with an old star stamp I have from Technique Tuesday. Added some stitching to the edges. 


One of my favorite stamps from Catslife Press!

That's all for now...I need to head down to my scraproom to do some projects for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment