Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello?

Ok, ok..I know I've been neglecting my blog again. Seriously though there is not much I can even show. Everything I've been working on has been for new products for Clear Scraps.  And I'm so excited to show you them!! Hopefully by CHA Winter (which is in a few weeks!), I can reveal.  I am looking forward to heading to Anaheim with my good friend, Malika Kelly.  Mal is on the Bella Blvd DT and we are both excited to have our own samples in booths this year!  

I've been having a tough time even working on my projects..between the holidays and filling in at offices, I'm pooped. I worked today and work tomorrow as well.  And just the day to day stuff like kids, dog, husband, house..etc, I am feeling overwhelmed. Hello, I am also supposed to be hitting the gym every day!  

Anyone feel like this? Anyone listening??   

Anyway, I will be back very soon for my next Sketchabilities layout with sketch #82!  

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment