Saturday, November 24, 2012

October Afternoon Midway mini book


Hello..I'm back again to share another project done with October Afternoon's Midway collection!  I created this mini book for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio. I colored the covers of the Here and Now book with the Sprinkler in Token.
One of the many great things about October Afternoon is that there are so many embellishments to choose from!  (and I usually buy them all!) :)

I layered patterned papers and pieces of the Tidbits and Doo-Dads from the collection, as well as a cute Tin Pin and some washi tape from Queen and Co. 


I am loving the Sew Fun Banners!! You can stitch through them or use individual pieces!  The ticket strip is part of one of the many patterns. 


I also love the pack of Designer Brads! The designs are so cute!  On this page, I used part of the circle Sew Fun Banners at the bottom of my photo.  I adhered a small wooden veneer circle scallop from Studio Calico around one and added a brad. 



For this page, I used a manila tag and hid my picture and journaling underneath.  I used a Studio Calico wooden veneer word bubble on the front! You can also see some of the wooden veneer stars, as well. I used one of the tabs in the Tidbits and used my Catslife Press "Open Here" stamp.  










Layering washi tape, patterned papers, and a cute brad. The stamp is from the Teresa Collins Everyday Moments Clear Stamps.


Hee hee...love the look on Hailey's face! LOL




Another stamp from Catlife Press! 


Hope you enjoyed my mini book! Remember you can the Midway line at The Scrapbooking Studio (plus LOTS more!).
Thanks for reading-Jen













No comments:

Post a Comment