Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sweet Afternoon

Hi all..it's been a busy week. I filled in at an office one day this week, took care of a sick boy, plus still re-cooping from my brother's wedding.  Today, I'm registering the kids for school.  Tomorrow, my husband and I leave for Louisville, KY to attend a wedding.  I'm looking forward to getting away but lately I feel like I haven't had time to breathe.  Secretly, I want to hole up in my scrapbook room and not come out for awhile. Ok, maybe for Diet Coke.

Today, I am sharing some projects done with a line from one of my very favorite designers!  For this layout, I used Teresa Collins' Sweet Afternoon collection.  As from previous posts, you know that I love TC! Our store, The Scrapbooking Studio, just received two of her newest lines:  Tell Your Story and Vintage Findings. LOVE them both!  

Back to my layout...I created this for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio.  I love the soft pastel colors of this line!  My two favorite patterns are the newsprint and the yellow/white dot.


One of the coordinating cardstock stickers.  I added a small bit of bling as well!

A portion of the banner I created. I incorporated some of the brad/pennants, as well as die cuts.



A Teresa Collins line needs Blingage!  Unfortunately, you cannot purchase it anymore.  But, the new lines have lots of shiny embellishments!


Here is a card I created as well.  I used a background stamp on the white flourish pattern and incorporated some of the fun die cuts.


To give my card some dimension, I added three of the Maya Road mini spools. I think these are so cute!


I love Studio Calico's wooden veneers!  I can't wait to get my hands on some more! :) Here, I used the wooden people shapes.  


Well, I need to pack for the weekend and clean the house. (I'm one of those weirdos that need to have my house clean before leaving town).  I'll be back next week to share some more projects! 





No comments:

Post a Comment