Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vintage Finds mini book and card

Hi everyone...I'm back to share some projects I created with Teresa Collins' Vintage Finds collection.  I am a huge fan of Teresa Collins! I love her prints and the texture of the paper. And the embellishments never disappoint!  These projects I did as part of my assignment for design team at The Scrapbooking Studio!

First off, I used Teresa's Memory Keeper 3-ring Binder to showcase some professional pictures I had taken of my kids. The chipboard was very easy to cover. I loved "loading" up the embellishments on the front as there is so much to choose from!  On most of the papers, I used my distress tool as well as brown distress chalk ink.



A close up of the layered flowers that come with the collection. I not only distressed the edges, but crinkled the paper to give it a more distressed look.   The beautiful blingage in the center is just a perfect focal point for the front!


Showing some of the die cuts and cardstock stickers that come with the collection. I also am loving the coordinating trim and bakers twine! I had to add a little piece of Blingage to my "remember" sticker!  


I wrapped some of the trim around the binder and added a fun Tim Holtz Ideology trinket.  


Note more blingage!  I think that was my last pin :(  I wish I could find more.




Loving the hexagons! I added some Maya Road chipboard hexagons (which I misted) in with the cardstock stickers. 



One of the things Teresa released this year was a pack of border strips with each of the collections. I love the glittery gold!  Also, many of the ticket border strips had perforations so you can break them up.



Adding more of the layered flowers, as well as a wooden veneer heart from Studio Calico.


For this page, I simple punched out two inch circles and lined them down the right hand side.  Next, I stitched through the centers, allowing only one to "pop up". 


More embellishment goodness!  


Note the old school Teresa stamp at the top of the page!  :)  I also used an AE Studio stamp as well. 


One of the pieces of black flower trim from the Posh collection



Here is a close up. I added a piece of flair from {a flair for buttons}. 






More Studio Calico on this page. I am loving the starburst wooden veneers. I misted it with black Maya Road mist and made sure it circled  the "Life is Good". 






Lastly, is a card I created with Vintage Finds.  For part of my background, I placed 2 inch scalloped squares onto black cardstock and then stitched around the edge. I layered on of the bingo cards on top. 


For the butterfly, I ran a square piece of patterned paper along with the Tim Holtz mini butterfly die through my Vagabond. Love the reversed image!  I added a Maya Road trinket pin as well. 



Thanks for reading! -Jen










No comments:

Post a Comment