Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Am Thankful

Hi everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!  

Today I am happy to share a fun project I created for the Clear Scraps design team!  Using the new Acrylic Recipe Stand, I created a mini book documenting what I am thankful for.   The stand comes with not only acrylic pages, but chipboard as well. I opted to not use the chipboard pages but they can easily be incorporated into your book.  

I used Simple Stories' Harvest Lane collection for my book. Simple Stories is always a favorite and I love the beautiful colors of the line.  For the cover, I used Maya Road chipboard letters for my title, as well as the Harvest Lane letter stickers. I added a doily as well as a Maya Road Metal Vintage Trinket Love Hanger. 
The mini clothespin is from Canvas Corp


I love the 4x6 journaling spots...they fit perfectly for this project!  Here, I added some letter stickers from the collection, as well as Studio Calico wooden veneer people and washi tape from American Crafts and Bella Blvd.  


Love the circle tab on this album...a great spot to place my numbers!  I used Maya Road chipboard numbers and inked them with Red Velvet Tattered Angels Mist. 




The house and picket fence come from the 12x12 Harvest Lane sticker sheet! Very cute!








Thanks for reading and I hope this inspires you to create a thankful project! 





No comments:

Post a Comment