Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Clear Scraps Camera Acrylic Mini Album

Hello...I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog today with a cute mini album I made with the Camera Acrylic Album and Teresa Collins' Summer Stories collection.
 
 
I layered coordinating pieces of the borders, die cuts, and chipboard, as well as added some grey/white bakers twine from Whisker Graphics.
 
 
For the front cover, I used my 6 Inch Chicken Wire Mascil with  Art Anthology's Sorbet in Rudy Pink. Love the effect it made! 

 
Here is the inside of the front cover:  I kept it simple by adding a border as well as this die cut sentiment.

 
On the first page, I allowed most of it to show through. I added a circle for the "opening" of the camera then again layered die cuts and chipboard.
 
 
My friends and I did the Dirty Girl 5k last summer up in Graylake, IL. The race has fun, muddy obstacles as well as raises money for breast cancer awareness and research.

 
Our team: The Udder Mudders! This is our "before" picture.

 
Love the gold glitter embossed paper that comes with this line. Here, I used more border pieces, as well as a cute chipboard button.  I added veneer hearts from Studio Calico and Freckled Fawn.

 
For this page, I used a chipboard photo frame from Crate Paper to accent my photo.  I then added pieces of chipboard, as well as sequins, and a cute wooden veneer woman. 
 

 
One of the clear stamps from the Summer Stories Clear Stamp set:

 
I love how Teresa includes pennant and flag die cuts in her collections!  I made a banner with  combination of colors and added borders and a flair badge from {a flair for buttons}.

 
For this page, I did not cover it with paper but inked it with alcohol ink and the 6 Inch Circle Mascil.
I adhered my photos back to back, then added embellishments to each.  You can see one of new clear butterfly decorative pins from Jillibean Soup.  
 
 
Here is a close up of the effect from the Mascil:  love working with them! 




 
Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't tried the Clear Scrap Mascils I strongly recommend them!  Plus, there are 4 new designs.....including my favorite: chevrons!!  Have a great day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment