Friday, June 21, 2013

Practical Scrappers Wedding Theme Inspiration

Happy Friday!  It's a hot one here in Central Illinois! The kids and I are headed to the pool this afternoon!  Summer is finally here!  Since this is the popular time for weddings, today on
 Practical Scrappers we have some great wedding themed projects!
 
I decided to do a layout with one of my wedding photos using Crate Paper's DIY Shop line. 
 
 
Here I layered some of the ephemera and one of the layered stickers:
 
 
More of the die cut pieces and layered stickers. I also added wooden veneer people from Studio Calico.

 
I cut my title out on the Silhouette. Before adhering it to my layout, I lightly sprayed it with Tattered Angels Mist in Caribbean Blue.


 
Stop by the Practical Scrappers blog to see more wedding projects! Everyone enjoy their Friday! Thanks for stopping by! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment