Thursday, August 8, 2013

Clear Scraps House Acrylic Album

Hello!  Today I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog with a cute mini book! I used the House Acrylic Album and Crate Paper's new Close Knit.  One of the many things I love about Clear Scraps albums is that they are not only great quality, but they have such a large selection. 
 
The House Acrylic Album has different sizes and shapes for each page which allows your work to show through. 
 
 
Love the chipboard pieces from Closely Knit! Here I layered them on the front of my cover and added some decorative pins and heart button from My Mind's Eye. 
 
 
Love this stamp I've had in my stash for some time!   I am a big Wizard of Oz fan so when I saw it, I had to have it! 


 
I used Wendy Vecchi's  Homemade Art stamp set for my book. Love this "blue print" stamp. I also added a wire bird from Maya Road, as well as a cluster of buttons and enamel dots.
 

 

 
Here, I layered alternating strips of patterns that I punched with my scallop border punch.  The "home" and house is a Silhouette cut file. I then added letter stickers from October Afternoon and a chipboard heart from the 12x12 Close Knit sheet.
 
 
I chose this time to leave most of the acrylic pages "bare" but this one I used the Clear Scraps 6 inch Chicken Wire Mascil with Distress Ink to create this fun effect.

 
Here is a close up of the Mascil and paint....

 
Be sure to check out the Clear Scraps shop to find these products and a lot more!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the little details here Jen!! SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww..thanks Suz! It was fun to make! I love CS acrylic minis!

      Delete