Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello: card with Crate Paper's Close Knit

Hello all..sorry for my absence. I've been down sick since Sunday. Still not feeling great but trying to get back into the swing of things. I am really wanting to get back into my scrap room. 

Today I have a card to share that I made with Crate Paper's Close Knit.   Sometimes when I make a layout with a line, I will make a card or tag as well.  It depends on my crafty mood and how much time I have. 
 
 
Love the chipboard frames as well as the word bubble that come on the 12x12 coordinating chipboard sheet.  Here, I added chevron vellum from Studio Calico behind the frame. I then added a few sequins.
 
 
At the top I made a couple pennants and added bakers twine from Whisker Graphics.  I stapled it in place with my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. 
 
 
The gold metal arrow clip I used at the top is from Freckled Fawn.
 
Ok, off I go to do some more creating.  I'm also waiting for a few packages with new CHA goodies...hoping the Fed Ex man shows up this afternoon!! Have a good day!
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: