Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Practical Scrappers Inspired by Pinterest: August Edition!

Hello! It's time for another Practical Scrappers Inspired by Pinterest post! 
Today, I have a tag I created using this box found on Tokketok.com as my inspiration:
 
 
I really liked the layered circles, as well as the colors!  I decided to use more circles, as well as stitch through them on my sewing machine. I used Teresa Collins' Memories line for my tag.
 
 
At the top of my circles, I used one of the border stickers, as well as a die cut border. Last, I added washi tape and a Blingage decorative pin!
 
 
Here, I used a chipboard piece and stamped a sentiment. I added a couple sequins to embellish!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers to see more Pinterest Inspiration! 
 
 
 


2 comments: