Saturday, July 20, 2013

Echo Park's A Beautiful Life layouts

 
Hello! It's been a busy week here...my family and I took a few days to head up to Wisconsin Dells. We stayed at one of the massive resorts and did a TON of swimming!   I have a few days at home then I'm leaving for the summer CHA show in Vegas!  Excited to go and see the new stuff in person! I will definitely try to post some highlights while I'm out there! 

Today, I am sharing two one-page layouts I created with Echo Park's A Beautiful Life collection. I made these for The Scrapbooking Studio design team. 
 
 This first layout, I wanted to lay my papers and photos on a slant. I had an idea in my head..and well, it turned out not as I thought but I still like it.  I used my sewing machine to stitch through each layer too. 
 


 
My title is a combination of a Silhouette cut file and Thickers from American Crafts
 
 
Here, I used We R Memory Keepers' glittered eyelets and tied bakers twine from Whiskers Graphics through. 

 
Some of the pennant/flag stickers that coordinate with the line.  There are not one, but two 12x12 sticker sheets that come with the collection!

 
Using some of the many cardstock stickers from the Elements Sticker Sheet. 


 
 
 For my second layout, I used squares of three different patterns and stitched the edges (of course!). 
 
 
 Here are more of the cardstock stickers:  love the colors; especially the woodgrain!
 
 
My title is a Silhouette cut file that I misted with Caribbean Blue from Tattered Angels.

\
Here, I added some woodgrain flair from {a flair for buttons} and Red Alphabean letter stickers from Jillibean Soup.

 
Love this thin chevron washi from Pebbles!

 
One of the best tools to come out in the past couple years is the date/sentiment stamp!  Love using these! This one is from Studio Calico!

 
Thanks for stopping by and reading!  I will be back with more projects with this line, as well as updates from CHA! 
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment