Thursday, July 18, 2013

Practical Scrappers Use Your Stash Challenge

Who out there admits they hoard paper? I know I am guilty of it.  Why I hang on to it, I don't know!  I guess because there is so much paper out there and not enough time to use it?

Today's challenge on Practical Scrappers is to use product that is more than a year old. So, I pulled out My Mind's Eye's Miss Caroline collection. I remember purchasing it with certain photos in mind. That was probably two summers ago.
 
So, here is my layout!
 
 
I love the decorative brads that coordinate with the line. Here I used the star circle, as well as bakers twine (which also comes with the collection).
 
 
Using more of the brads along with some ink splatters with Mr. Huey and Dylusion spray inks.

 
I used a wooden veneer arrow from Studio Calico, as well as a cute corkboard tag from my July Studio Calico kit.

 
Loving these photo slides from Crate Paper!  I added some chevron vellum from Studio Calico underneath and embellished with a couple brads, sequins, and a wooden veneer letter.




 
Thanks for stopping by and reading!  I hope this encourages you to use some of your older paper on your next project!  I have been trying to do more of that...especially with CHA Summer coming next week!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment