Thursday, July 25, 2013

Practical Scrappers July Layout Sketch Reveal

    Practical Scrappers has another awesome sketch reveal today created by the talented
 Liz Chidester!  Love working with her sketches!
 
 
 
 
 
And here is my sketch! I used October Afternoon's new line Travel Girl



Cute cut file from the Silhouette Studio; I misted it with Tattered Angels then added bakers twine and a coordinating button.  I also adhered a couple wooden veneer stars from Studio Calico. 

 
I cut my pennants from different patterns from the collection and added a few Studio Calico wooden veneer chevrons.

 
Here, I used one of the die cut journaling circles and flair from Travel Girl.  Then, of course, a couple more stars! 

 
My journaling was done on my typewriter which I cut apart and adhered. I used the mini chevron stamp from the Travel Girl Clear Stamp Set.

 
Check out more layouts from our awesome design team on the Practical Scrappers blog!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment