Monday, February 4, 2013

7gypsies Library Drawer and Crate Paper's Fourteen

Hello...I'm back again to share my last project done with Crate Paper's Fourteen for The Scrapbooking Studio.  I do love how my cards turned out! 

I used the 7gypsies Mini Library drawer to hold my cards...most of which were cut with the Tim Holtz ATC die.  However I did add in my own tags, as well as precut tags from one of the patterned papers.
 
 
 



 
 
For this card, I used the Tim Holtz Mini Sewing Room die and one of the Stitched Labels.
 
This is actually a cut file from my Silhouette. I place washi tape (its October Afternoon's Farmgirl) behind my heart then stitched around the edges. I also did some messy doodling as well. I finished by adding a couple pennants to the top, as well as the "Love" chipboard piece. The stamped sentiment on the bottom is from Elle's Studio.

 
Mixing some buttons from my personal stash and enamel dots from My Mind's Eye!

 
Cute chipboard frame and bird from Maya Road. I also hand stitched the top border with bakers twine from Whisker Graphics.

 
For this card, I cut a piece of kraft and vellum together with my ATC die. I then placed different patterns of circles on the kraft and stitched through. I also stitched around the edges of my card (to me nothing is finished without using my sewing machine!)  The "Kiss Me" pennant is from, you guessed it, the Silhouette.  As a final touch, I took three of the chipboard photo corners and placed at the bottom.

 
One of the already pre-cut tags. I added some Maya Road chipboard...the letters are from an older Authentique line.  The ribbon is actually book binding that I colored with Ranger Distress Stain.

 
A simple card with some of the cardstock stickers and mini numbers from Tim Holtz. My stamped sentiment is from Elle's Studio.

 
Here again, I used my Authentique letters, plus added some washi tape from Bella Blvd, and a wooden veneer bird and paperclip number from Studio Calico.  The "love" is cut from the Silhouette.

 
For this card, I simply added a doily and topped it with one of the chipboard pieces. I wrapped bakers twine around and added a vellum butterfly.  The decorative pin is from Maya Road.

 
I added a couple Maya Road goodies to this card: the mini spool and wire heart bird.
 
 
Another cute file from the Silhouette. I added a wooden veneer arrow and another number paperclip from Studio Calico.

 
Last card to show:  I used my Tim Holtz rosette die and added a chipboard button and bakers twine in the center. I finished by adding a decorative heart and kraft heart pin from Maya Road. 

 
I made many more..but you'll have to come into The Scrapbooking Studio to check them out!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment