Sunday, February 3, 2013

Crate Paper's Fourteen card

I warned you that I'd be back LOL  So, here I am. Today I am sharing a card I did with Crate Paper's Fourteen Valentine collection.  I created this for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio.
 
I stitched my background to cardstock and added the chevrons made from my Silhouette. 
The typewriter stamp is from Hero Arts...I added two Maya Road decorative heart pins and a wooden veneer heart from Studio Calico.
 
 

One of the fun stitched labels that coordinate with the line:
 

Love the typewriter! I stamped a piece of white cardstock as well and added the "XOXO" in red ink.

 
Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I added one of the cardstock stickers with washi tape from Freckled Fawn.

 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope this inspires you to make something for yourself!


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous...just got some of this line...might have to go play...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete