Monday, December 22, 2014

Relax: Paper Camellia December Kit Layout

 
 Hello...Merry Christmas week (if you celebrate Christmas).  I can't believe its here already.  I am 99 percent done with shopping and have mostly everything wrapped. My favorite part of Christmas is watching my kids open their presents, followed by spending time with my family. 
Unfortunately, I've been battling some sort of stomach bug and have been pretty useless.  I worked today and am scheduled tomorrow but haven't done much else. I haven't been able to run in over a week.  And scrapbooking, well that's gone by the wayside too. I have high hopes of feeling better Wednesday and spending some time in my craft room.  I so need it. My anxiety is high this week and I know playing with some pretty paper will help. 

Today, I'm sharing a layout I created with this month's Paper Camellia Main and Add on kits.  I can tell you Ria (the owner) does an outstanding job of putting together the right mixture of papers and embellishments. And I'm not just saying that because I am on the design team! I was getting ready to start my subscription when she asked me to be on the team.  I just love creating with the kits! 
 
 
 
 
 
Love these Amy Tangerine Thickers that are included in the Main Kit!  They go with pretty much anything!  I also added some of the new Pink Paislee washi shapes..they come in this cute little booklet!





 
I layered some of the ephemera from the Amy Tangerine Stitched line and Pink Paislee Bella Rouge.  I also added a cute chevron arrow from Heidi Swapp.  
 
Thanks for reading..check out the Paper Camellia shop for this and more kits!  Don't forget to be on the lookout for January sneak peeks! I can tell you that next month's kit is GORGEOUS!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment