Thursday, November 17, 2016

First Day with Maggie Holmes' Gather

Hello...I'm not sure where the last few weeks have gone. All I know is that I've been busy and haven't had enough time to scrap.  Now that the weather is turning more fall-like maybe I'll get a chance to do some creating.

Today, I'm sharing a layout I created just for myself! I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers and Maggie Holmes' Gather collection. I am a big fan of Kristine's sketches and have been wanting to play along for some time.  So, here is the sketch:


And here is my layout! I scrapped some photos of my daughter on her first day of school this year! I can't believe she is in 8th grade!  Last year of junior high!  



I love grid layouts...they are fun and easy!  I used different patterns from Gather for my squares...but mixed it up a bit so I could add the vertical photo of my daughter.  




How cute are these ribbon embellishments?  I love the colors of this collection! 


Thanks for looking! Be sure to check out the Creative Scrappers blog to see more great sketches! 




4 comments:

  1. Wow1 This is beautiful! Loving all the little details on your page! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, love it! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 all the embellishments and loveliness!!

    ReplyDelete