Monday, October 24, 2016

Simple Stories: Hello Fall SN@P! Album

Hello and happy Monday to you!  It's back to work today for me...I was off all of last week to attend a conference in Seattle with my husband!  I'm grateful that I started to feel better by Tuesday and we had a great trip!

On Thursday while my husband attended classes, I drove down to Running with Scissors scrapbook store in Kent, WA!  What a great store to visit; lots of selection and very friendly staff!  I was lucky enough to arrive just as Frank Garcia came to the store!  I am a big fan of his and got to chat with Frank for a bit!

Today, I'm up on the Simple Stories blog with a mini album I created using the new Hello Fall collection and the 6x8 SN@P! Album in Brown.  I mainly do layouts for Simple Stories but I was lucky to switch it up and do a mini album! I love the Simple Stories binders!  


I am in love with the colors of Hello Fall!  They are so beautiful, as well as the prints!  The leaf/acorn print from "Harvest Season" is adorable! I used it to covert the front of my album a well as strips of  the B side of this print and "Warm and Cozy".  I love to layer on the embellishments including chipboard, stickers, and the cute new decorative pins! 

I love the wood grain print of the B side of "Falling For You".  I used this as the base of my page on one of the kraft inserts found in the binder. I also used a Simple Stories cut file found in the Silhouette shop (Capture This Moment #60521).  

Also included in the binders are SN@P! pages which have a variety of "ledger type" prints.  I paired one with the orange print of the B side of "Sweater Weather".  I rarely have my prints match on my pages.

I used a circle/floral cut file around this favorite photo of my daughter and embellished with Bradz, enamel dots, die cuts, and stickers. 

There are lots of cute die cuts in the Bits and Pieces pack...including this cute squirrel!  Also, I love the typed sentiments as well!  
 I fussy cut the hexagons from the "Warm and Cozy" print and used it as my background for this page as well as added die cuts and chipboard pieces.  

Also included are a variety of pocket pages...I used some of the 3x4 Journaling Card Elements with my 4x6 photos. 

I also love creating little pockets to include sequins and wood veneer pieces! I use my sewing machine to secure the edges. 



Thank you for stopping by today!  Check out this collection on the Simple Stories Products page plus what's coming soon!
Have a  great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment