Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Scraps and More: Pancakes for Dinner

Hello! It's the weekend finally!  The temps are supposed to be in the low 60's which is great news! 
 
Today on the My Scraps and More blog I have a layout using MSAM Sketch #101 with
October Afternoon's Saturday Mornings collection. I love the retro feel of this line; the prints are so cute! 
The pancake print made me want to scrap these older photos of my daughter...she used to eat pancakes for almost every meal.  
 
 
So, here is the sketch created by owner, Audrey Yeager!
 
 
 
And here is my layout!
 
 
I used letter stickers from OA's Daily Flash line for my title. 


I cut strips of different patterns and stitched through.  I also added some stamping with my Glitz triangles roller stamp.  

Using different sized hand punches, I cut circles and adhered randomly on my page. I also added wooden veneer starbursts from Studio Calico, as well as enamel dots.  The journaling spot from Saturday Mornings Do-Dads is perfect to jot down some information about my page. 
 
I always love the OA Tin Pins as well! The stack of pancakes is perfect for my page! 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out the MSAM shop for many collections...including some new Jillibean Soup!  Use code Lucky20 for 20% off during the month of March! And I promise Audrey is super fast with shipping! I usually have my items within three days!  :)
Have a great day!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment