Thursday, March 12, 2015

My Scraps and More: Magic

Hello! I can't believe its Thursday already! This week has flown by....it hasn't been one major thing that's been keeping me busy; just a lot of little things!  I finally had time to sit and blog a bit! This past weekend, I had a layout up on the My Scraps and More blog using Simple Stories' Say Cheese II collection.  I love the colors of this line!  You get the traditional Mickey red, white and black with yellows and blues mixed in!  And the embellishments are phenomenal!
 
 
 
 
I used one of the cute wood veneer words for my title and added a photo clip, enamel dots, and decorative brads. BTW, the brads are self-adhesive which I think is pure genius!  No more poking myself in the finger!
 
 
Also included in the embellishments are fun stitched tags! I paired one here with a wooden veneer camera! 


 
I love the variety of the photo clips!  Lots of different sizes and shapes! 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Check out this collection and much more in the My Scraps and More shop!
Have a great night!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment