Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Scraps and More: Hello Ten

Time is flying around here.....not sure where it all goes but I'm sorry I haven't kept up with blogging.  This past week, I had a challenge on the My Scraps and More forums for a Word Up Wednesday.  I asked participants to hide their journaling underneath a photo or a flap on their page.  I used
 Echo Park's new Anything Goes collection that I ordered from the My Scraps and More shop!  I love the bright patterns and colors in this line!
 
 
 Two of the sheets in the collection have multi-sized journaling cards that you can cut out. I used this 3x4 card for mine and added a cute pennant sticker. 
 
There are also two 12x12 sticker sheets, as well. I love the multicolored alpha stickers! 

 
Showing more of the cute coordinating stickers!

 
I also added a few enamel dots and stars from Freckled Fawn that I had in my stash. 

 
Also from Freckled Fawn is the pink arrow clip! 

 
Thanks for stopping by!  Visit the MSAM shop for this collection and much more!  Audrey is getting new stuff every week!  Have a great night!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment