Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Clear Scraps Theatre Chipboard Album: Spring Break

 
Hello and Happy Wednesday! This week is spring break for my kiddos so I'm sharing a mini album I have up on the Clear Scraps blog today.  I used the Theatre Chipboard Album and Teresa Collins Designs' Something Wonderful.  I first painted the pages with white acrylic paint before adding my papers.   
 I love the cut outs along the bottom and top of the front page. I adhere a fun paper to the backside to show through the slots. 
  

 
I used one of the new 4x6 Teresa Collins embossing folders from Craftwell to give some texture to my Butterfly Mixer.  I then used  Teresa's butterfly die to cut patterned paper and layered it underneath. 
 


This book was the perfect size to document a fun spring break when Hailey and I road-tripped up to Minnesota to see our good friends!  


Look at our babies!! Hailey and her friend were just 4 yrs old!  










 
 Thank you for looking....be sure to stop by Clear Scraps and see the many new albums that were released this past January!  Plus, there are a lot of fun new embellishments!  I just received my box of new goodies and I can't wait to share with you!
Have a great day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment