Friday, March 27, 2015

March Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop

Hello! March is coming to a close so that means another fun Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop
This month, I used Teresa Collins Designs'  Daily Stories collection!

Here is the blog list if you are following along!
Jennifer http://livethemoment-jen.blogspot.com *you are here*


I used a cut file from the Silhouette shop (#64792)
 for my title to go with some selfies I "stole" from my daughter's Instagram.  I used some of the cute enamel shapes to accent! 

Here, I used a tag for my journaling and then added coordinating enamel dots, washi tape, and a wooden ampersand.  


Showing some of the die cut sentiments! I paired them with a layered butterfly sticker. 


I used a Polaroid frame cut file from the Silhouette shop on one of my photos! 



Thanks for hopping with us! I hope you find lots of inspiration to use up some of your own stash! 
Have a great day!










6 comments:

  1. Cute layout! Love all the cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page - you take much better selfies than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Love the selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a teenage daughter as well. I might have to convince her to get an instagram account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your page, Jennifer! Such great selfies, and I love your journaling that goes along with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page!! Love the idea of stealing your dd Instagram selfies! Going to do that too :)

    ReplyDelete