Sunday, October 6, 2013

Chic Tags Sunday Challenge Sketch!

Today on the Chic Tags blog, DT member Ashley Horton has another awesome sketch reveal!  I love working with her sketches!! 
 
 
And here is my layout! I used Chic Tags new Happy Place line! I can't tell you how much I love this collection. I usually don't paper hoard, but I wanted to save as much paper as I could! LOL 
 Guess I'll be asking Veronica for more! :)
 
 
 
Here, I layered a Happy Place Hanging Tag and Cards then added one of the new Happy Place Clear Acetate Tags, as well as a Happy Place Mini Icon.
 
I cut one of the sentiment tags at bottom of one of the 12x12 sheets and added it to my photo, securing it with a staple.



I stitched one of the Happy Place Phrase tags into my border strip.


Loving the new rub ons as well! The colors are great and they go on smoothly. 
 
You can join in the fun using this sketch! Link up your layout to the Chic Tags blog to be entered to win a fab prize!  Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
 (photo credit: Amy Coon Photography)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment