Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trick or Treat: Halloween layout

 
Hello and happy Thursday!  It's been warm here in Central Illinois and not very fall like! I'm ready for cooler temps definitely! Halloween is right around the corner so today I'm sharing a layout I created with Teresa Collins Designs' Masquerade collection!  I love working with the prints and fun embellishments of this line! 
 
 
 
I layered patterned paper and vellum behind my photo and added some of the pieces from the 12x12 die cut sheet.  I also added pieces from the Borders pack as well.


Here, I added the "caution" sticker from the chipboard sheet and stapled this cute orange and white star above.  

 
 
At the top left corner, I adhered more strips of paper and added this fun chandelier chipboard piece. I followed with putting clusters of ink splatter, decorative brads, and enamel dots. I love this look!


Here, I used a Border strip and accented it with another pattern. The date stamp is from American Crafts. 
 
I love making Halloween themed projects!  I'll have more on my blog tomorrow!  Thanks for visiting! Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment