Monday, October 7, 2013

Teresa Collins Designs Guest Designer: Family Stories

This past Friday I had the honor of being a guest designer on Teresa Collins Designs design team blog!  I have been a huge fan of Teresa's products for a long time so you can only imagine how excited I was when I was asked to be featured on the blog! 
 
I created four layouts:  two with Family Stories and two with Masquerade. 
 
Today I am sharing my Family Stories projects. I absolutely love this line!  I think its probably one of my all time favorites of Teresa's collections! 
 
 
 
I am loving all the little embellishments!!  I added die cuts, chipboard, layered stickers, brads, enamels dots, and sequins around my journaling. 
 


 
Here is my second layout using photos of me and my husband.  I love that this collection can be a "love" theme as well as family. Really, it can be used for pretty much any theme!
 
 
I am a huge fan of using banners...the 12x12 die cut sheet includes a variety of banners! 
 
 
Love this "people" chipboard...super cute!



 
You can see my featured post by clicking here.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable layouts, love how you've embellished them, plenty of goodies without feeling cluttered!

    ReplyDelete