Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chic Tags Sunday Challenge: Gratitude

Hello!  Hope you have had a good weekend. It's been pretty low key around here. My son is recovering from some minor outpatient surgery so we've just been sticking around the house.  I've also been trying to get some of my DT projects finished before I leave for Haiti on Friday.
 
Today on the Chic Tags blog is another great Sunday Challenge that is all about gratitude! I used the new Exclusive November kit and Teresa Collins Designs' Memorabilia line. 
 
 
 
I listed my "gratitudes" and numbered with different embellishments: brads, a letter sticker, stamp, and wooden veneer number. 
 
I layered two of the Exclusive November tags and added a chipboard pennant from the Memorabilia 12x12 chipboard sheet.

 
One of the cool flair in the November kit! I layered it on top of this cute mini tag that also comes in the kit.

 
I created a couple pennants from punches and added a decorative brad from the Memorabilia line. 

 
Love the Mini Icons from the Happy Place line!  I love how they coordinate with most any line/theme.

 
Play along with the Chic Tags challenge and be entered to win a fun prize pack!  And be sure to check out the shop to see the Exclusive November kit on sale now!
Have a great day!
 
 


1 comment: