Monday, October 28, 2013

Clear Scraps Halloween Banner

Hello and happy Monday! Halloween is just a few short days away! Today I'm up on the
Clear Scraps blog with a fun Halloween banner I created with the Large Banner and My Mind's Eye's Happy Haunting.
 

 
 
 
I created this skull using my Tim Holtz Mini Skull and Bat die with a sheet of 12x12 Acrylic (cut down to fit through my Vagabond).  I added Glimmer Glam in Chandelier from Tattered Angels to give it some shimmer. 


 
And here is the bat:  I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze. 



I cut a large doily from patterned paper from my Silhouette and layered it under a misted doily.  I then created a paper rosette with a Halloween brad in the middle.  I then added a Maya Road bingo piece and decorative pin.  
 
On this pennant, I used the 3 and 1 from the Acrylic Alphabet and Numbers Set. I colored them with alcohol ink in Rust. Instead of using a foam applicator, I actually dripped it directly onto the acrylic. 
 

 
Thanks for reading today....be sure to check out the Clear Scraps store to check out these banners and lots more!  Have a great day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment