Thursday, October 24, 2013

Date Night

 
 Hello..I'm back with another layout using the Chic Tags Exclusive October kit and Happy Place!  It's been so fun create with these products!  When I saw the date night flair I thought of this favorite photo of my husband and me!


 

 
Here, I used one of the Happy Place Hanging Tags for my journaling and added washi tape, bakers twine, and a Mini Icon.
 
 
I  "messy" stamped" this fun sentiment from the Happy Place Clear Stamp Set.

 
Here you can see my background...I love love love using my Chicken Wire Mascil from Clear Scraps! It is looking pretty well loved!! It's just a great shape to use for some added texture :)

 
I used more of the clear stamps on one of the exclusive tags, as well as background paper behind a photo frame (from Crate Paper).  I love layering my embellishments!

 
And the piece behind the inspiration....the "date night" flair!  Love the woodgrain background! 
 
I had to use this Mini Icon from the Happy Place line.  I always make my husband pose for a photo when we're out. 

 
Thanks for looking!  Hope you have a wonderful day! Be sure to check out the Chic Tags blog for more great inspiration! I love working with this team...everyone is so nice and supportive! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment