Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Practical Scrappers August Sketch reveal

Today on Practical Scrappers, the very talented Liz Chidester has a fun sketch to play with this month!  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my layout using Studio Calico's Atlantic papers (that I was lucky enough to get from a friend of mine!).  I love the blues and yellows in this line! As well as the star vellum!
 
 
Here, I added a little cute freebie cut file from Chic Tags
 
 
I also used this anchor cut file from the Silhouette shop then added a large decorative star pin from Maya Road

 
I just ordered these fun grey star clips from Freckled Fawn! I thought they went perfect with my layout!



I added sequins, wooden veneer triangles (Studio Calico), enamel dots (MME), and splashes of Mr. Huey spray ink around my title.  The smaller letters are from Lily Bee Design; the wooden letters are Thickers from American Crafts. 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Now go over to the Practical Scrapper blog to see more layouts from the design team!  Have a great day!
 


2 comments:

  1. Very cute. love how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable layout, love all the stitching and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete