Saturday, June 15, 2013

Simple Stories' Urban Traveler mini album *photo heavy*

Hello and happy Saturday! I'm sharing my last project done with Simple Stories' Urban Traveler for The Scrapbooking Studio.  I created this mini book documenting our trip to London way back in 2002!  I love the colors of this collection...you can use it for pretty much any vacation/trip.
  
I used Pink Paislee's Portfolio album which I misted with spray ink and then covered with papers and embellishments from Urban Traveler. I also used some fun orange/white chevron washi tape from a past Amy Tangerine line!   
 
 



I used a combination of the page inserts and well as photo sleeves in my book. I added sheets of patterned paper as well. 
 

 
Love the coordinating cardstock stickers! Here, I also added a wooden veneer geo tag from
Studio Calico. The little stamped "you are here" is from Teresa Collins' Far and Away Clear Stamp set.
 




A close up of one of the chipboard embellishments and layered sticker. 
 

 
 
I love the photo sleeves...I added a pocket of gold sequins here :)

 
I did some hand stitching using Amy Tangerine's embroidery template.


 



 
Here,  I added journaling to a hidden tag behind my photo. 
 



 
This travel line is one of my all time favorites! Thanks for stopping by today!  :)
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: