Friday, June 14, 2013

Practical Scrappers June Layout Sketch Reveal

It's finally Friday!  This week has seemed really long for some reason.  Probably had something to do with a three day headache.  I still managed to get some crafty time in though. Plus, I subbed in an office today doing dental hygiene. 
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I did for the Practical Scrappers design team!  Liz Chidester always has awesome sketches for the team to work with!  This month's is no exception!
 
And here is my layout using Amy Tangerine's Yes Please collection:
 
 
I created my title with a combination of my Silhouette and Thickers from American Crafts.
 
 
I used a few of the die cuts from the Bits pack that coordinates with the line. Love the dog! I had to use it!
 



Also loving these fun flair badges!  Max definitely cracks me up on a daily basis. He is such a spaz dog. I love his squishy face though...I can't help but love him when he looks at me with those big eyes.
 

 
Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers today for more layouts from the design team!
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment