Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Clear Scraps 6x6 Tab Acrylic Album

Hello all. Hope those of you who got hit with a large amount of snow have dug yourself out. My kids are on spring break so not a good start. 
 
Today I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog sharing my mini acrylic album using the 6x6 Tab Album. I've loved Clear Scraps' mini albums for a very long time! They are so fun to work with as well as great quality.
 
 
I used photos of my adorable nephew, Deacon, and the line Little Boy Blue by Crate Paper
 
I used a stamped quote from the Ali Edwards' Technique Tuesday Sweet Baby Clear Stamp set.
 
 
I used many of the chipboard and cardstock sticker pieces that coordinate with the line. My arrow is cut from the Cameo Silhouette.  The "welcome sweet baby" is another stamp from the Sweet Baby Clear Stamp Set.

 
New decorative pins from Maya Road! Love the colors! I also included a wooden veneer word bubble from Studio Calico.

 
I used another cut file from the Silhouette, as well as made the heart tab.  The flair is from {a flair for buttons}

 
 
Here, I used another tab from the Silhouette. The stamped circle is from the Smitten Clear Stamp set by Mama Elephant.


Some cute flair from the Dear Lizzy line Lucky Charm and a stamped sentiment from the same Mama Elephant set.  I also added some cute wooden veneer chevrons from Studio Calico.

 
Love this cut file from the Silhouette shop designed by Dear Lizzy!  I added some wooden veneer stars from Studio Calico.

 
 
I love making minis for other people..including my family!  These photos were taken by the very talented Sara Lefler. Visit her Facebook page here:  SaraBeth Photography.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment