Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Practical Scrappers March layout sketch reveal

Today on Practical Scrappers is the next layout sketch reveal by the very talented Liz Chidester
 
It's so fun working with her sketches! 
 
 
 
And here is my layout! I used Teresa Collins' He Said She Said line..I though it went perfect with the photos I wanted to use. 
 
 
I used cardstock letter stickers from Lily Bee and new wood grain Thickers from the American Crafts Amy Tangerine line Yes Please
 

 
Here I layered die cuts from thee 12x12 coordinating sheet as well as washi tape and a cute chevron stamp from My Mind's Eye
 I had to use my new stamp from Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday Super Fantastic Clear Stamp set!!
 
These chevrons are cut from the Silhouette. I also added some paint from Studio Calico Mr. Huey in Letter Jacket.

 
I cut these triangles from the Silhouette....the bottom one I covered with washi tape from Pebbles.

 
At the time, Noah was so obsessed with trains. We were waiting for the Labor Day parade to start and he wanted to walk down to the railroad crossing. He said to us" Aren't they beautiful?" LOL He even had to sit down on them. 

 
Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers to see more layouts from our awesome design team!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment