Friday, March 22, 2013

Red Crocs

TGIF!  It's unofficially the weekend!  My dear husband turns the big 5-3 on Sunday so we'll be celebrating. I'm sure though he'll be out watching NCAA tournament basketball games. He lives for this time of year! 
 
The layout I'm sharing today is one I did awhile ago. It was a spur of the moment one I decided to do to use up some of my stash.  Plus, I love this picture of Hailey...she was a day shy of her 4th birthday and the flower girl in my sister's wedding. For the wedding party introduction at the reception, she had insisted on taking off her pretty white shoes and putting on her red Crocs (which she lived in).
I think an hour later, she was out of her dress and into shorts and a t-shirt! 
 
 
I used piece of Dear Lizzy's 5th Avenue and Frolic collection for my layout....all picked from
The Scrapbooking Studio (my second home!).
 
 
 
I used a combination of letters from American Crafts, Sassafras Lass, and Basic Grey

 
Cute flair from {a flair for buttons}!

 
I created a banner with the cardstock stickers and some vellum. Of course, I had to stitch through the banner!! I love my sewing machine!

 
Journaling card from the collection...the cute red woodgrain washi tape is from Freckled Fawn.

 
The "best things" sentiment is part of a snippet from Elle's Studio. I also added arrows created with my Silhouette.  
 
Have a great weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment