Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Clear Scraps New Star Acrylic Border

Hello! I'm back from CHA and have LOTS to share! But first, I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog today showing one of the many new products!  For my layout, I used the one of the new acrylic borders.  I received many in my goody box and let me tell you how fun they are to play with!  

Here, I used the Star Acrylic Border on my layout along with the Toy Box collection from Crate Paper



To color the border, I first applied a layer of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Chandelier. After drying, I dripped different colors of Ranger alcohol ink in random spots. Let me just say, I wasn't sure if this would work but I am very happy with the outcome!  Sometimes you have to take chances right? 



Here is a close up of the border.  I also added some of the wooden veneer stars from Studio Calico to accent my Star Border. 


Here, I layered pennants from the patterned paper, as well as cardstock stickers that coordinate with the Toy Box collection.  Also, I added a fun button with baker's twine from Whisker Graphics



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Clear Scraps blog for more projects from the design team!  I'm so lucky to work with a group of talented ladies!

PS-Isn't my nephew adorable?!  I have to give credit to Sara Lefler for the awesome photo too!  







1 comment:

  1. Hey there Jennifer. The photo and the stars are super adorable. Love your page.

    ReplyDelete