Hello...sorry its taken me so long to update. Last week, I was trying to get caught up from being gone. I had to work at an office the day after we got back. And I was just tired! Traveling does that to me. It always takes me a few days to get back in sync.
So, like most kids across our nation, mine are home today. They also have tomorrow off too (school improvement day or something like that?). Plus, it is pretty cold here...with the windchill its around 11 below. So, we are staying inside!
So, Malika and I got into Anaheim around 11am Saturday the 12th..we checked into our hotel and then headed to the show! This was the first year that we both were on manufacters design teams...so we convinced our husbands that we HAD to go! LOL
Here is Malika with Stephanie Hunt, owner of Bella Blvd!
Me in the Clear Scraps booth with Susan Frase...co-owner of the company! So excited to meet her and Jim in person!!
So, here are some of our favorite things we found (in no particular order):
1. Amy Tangerine's new line: Yes Please.
Awesome must have date stamp!
One of the three new stitching templates. LOVE!
The patterns are so cute!
2. Maggie Holmes (Crate Paper):
Isn't she adorable?
LOVE these frames!!
Um, apparently I didnt take a picture of her paper! Trust me it's cute!
3. Dear Lizzy's: Lucky Charm
Beautiful colors and embellishments! Cannot wait to get my hands on this!!!
4. Teresa Collins' 4 new releases! Far and Away, Memories, Stationary Noted, and He Said, She Said.
I heart TC...and I am so excited about her new paper lines! Plus, she has expanded on her embellishments to include paper garlands, 12x12 chipboard, file folders, mini envelopes, photo corners, sticky notes, and enamel dots!
5. Simple Stories' 24/7 and Vintage Bliss, and Urban Traveler
Plus, new embellishments for the SN@P line!
6. My Mind's Eye's Collectable, Boy Crazy, My Girl, and decorative tapes!
Mal and me with Jason Merrill. We are loving the long hair Jason!
Sorry this isn't a great picture of the collection...many of the same embellishments as their The Sweetest Thing collection.
7. Fancy Pants' Park Bench and Trend Setter.
Love the embellishments!!
8. Allison Kreft's Composition and Color (Websters Pages):
I am loving these overlays!! Thank you Allison for filling our Hambly void!! :)
9. Lily Bee's Destination, Pinwheel, and Sweet Shoppe Collections:
10. Echo Park's Photo Freedom Happy Go Lucky, All About A Boy, Sweet Girl, and Scoot.
11. Crate Paper's DIY and Party Day
12. Jillibean Soup's NEW Placemats, Wise Words, and Corrugated Shapes. New lines are Chilled Cucumber Soup, Irish Farmhouse Soup, and Fresh Vegetable Soup. Plus, you will love how Jill has changed up the embellishments!!
13. Studio Calico: Pretty much everything...I love SC. The most exciting was the new Mr. Huey masks and new wooden veneer shapes.
14. Farmhouse Papers' 304 and Country Kitchen. Love the colors of both!
15. Basic Grey's Hipster, Kneehighs, and Bowties: BG has continued to surprise me with how they have been changing up their embellishments this past year. This release was no exception. LOVE the wooden shapes! Plus, the cute little bottle caps!
16. Technique Tuesday: Everything AE Studio! I know..I know, I am biased! I love Ali Edwards! But, she has SO much coming out this release! I need it all. I may need to get a second job to finance all of these new stamps. Seriously, I have been a huge TT fan since the early 2000's. I think I still have some of my original stamp sets from 06? I think TT makes great quality stamps that last. Plus, they are just darn cute!
17. Art Anthology: A new company started by the very talented and awesome Stayce DeWid. I am so excited to get these products into our store!
18. Tim Holtz new Ideology pieces and "viewmaster" die!
19. Elle's Studio Tags and new 12x12 paper. Love these!! Great for projects plus Project Life!!
20. Glitz Designs new Unchartered Waters, Color Me Happy, and Love You Madly.
I didn't get any photos of their products as the booth was pretty busy when we went..plus we sat and did a make and take. The Glitz girls also released a line with Echo Park's Photo Freedom called Birthday Wishes!
Be sure to check out their blog! Love these ladies...they are so sweet and down to earth!
Honestly there was a lot more to we loved but these are what had our attention! Of course have to give a shout out to Wendy Vecchi who is awesome! We saw her at the Ranger booth doing a demo, but that was pretty much it. I can't believe how fast the days went!
Be sure to check out these companies' blogs to see their new releases and inspiration! Thanks for reading!