Friday, January 25, 2013

Practical Scrappers January card

Yay its Friday! 
 
Today, I am sharing a card I created for the Practical Scrappers design team.  We were given this card sketch:

 
  
 
 
And this is my card!
 
 
I used Dear Lizzy's 5th Avenue and Frolic line.  I cut the hexagon background and frame with my Cameo Silhouette (which I highly recommend).  I layered some of the fun stickers and die cuts on top of my frame, followed by adding some gray bakers twine from Whisker Graphics. 
 
Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers for lots of inspiration and takes on this card sketch!
Thanks for reading!
Jen


3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch and your mix of elements is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the hexagons. You did great with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete